WS2811 Pixel RGB Addressable LED Strip - 1 meter
These LED strips have 30 individually controllable super-bright LEDs per meter. They're a convenient way to get a lot of RGB pixels glowing with minimal wiring and cost.
The LEDs on the strip may look like a standard six-pin RGB LED but they actually contains both an LED module and a microcontroller (WS2811) to drive it. Yes, that's right, this is the digitally-addressable type of LED strip. You can set the color of each LED's red, green and blue component with 8-bit PWM precision (so 24-bit color per pixel). The LEDs are controlled by shift-registers that are chained up down the strip so you can shorten or lengthen the strip. Only 1 digital output pin are required to send data down. The PWM is built into each LED-chip so once you set the color you can stop talking to the strip and it will continue to PWM all the LEDs for you. The LED will remain the same color and intensity until you tell it otherwise.
Strips can be cut with scissors at every single LED...this means you can cut each 5 meter strip into 150 independent pixels, or to the exact length required by your project. Only three wires run through each strip: power, ground, and data.
- Emitting color: Virutally any color using Pixel RGB
- Work voltage: DC 5V
- Power: 45W (5m meteres)
- Dimension: length 5m, width 12mm
- LED quantity: 150leds (RGB5050 30led/m)
- Controller IC quantity: 150pcs IC (WS2811IC 30 IC / m) embedded in LED
- Lighting angle: 120 degree
- Life time: 50,000hours
- Waterproof level: Non-waterproof (bare board)
- Connection: Power: Red; Gnd: Black; Data: Blue