- Voltage: 5V
- Have power indicator, output signal LED indicator.
- TTL-level output, TTL output valid signal is low, drive capacity at 100MA, can directly drive relays, buzzer, a small fan, and so on.
- Sensitivity adjustable via potentiometer
- Raindrops sensor and the control board are separate.
- Board with positioning holes to facilitate installation
- Control panel board size: 3 x 1.6 cm
- The raindrop detection plate large area 5.4 x 4.0 cm
- Connect to 5V power supply power lights. When the board has no water droplets, DO output is high and the switch indicator light is off. Dropping a drop of water on sensor board will make DO output as low, and switches the indicator lights on.
- AO analog output can be connected to the MCU AD port to detect the drops of water.
- DO TTL digital outputs can also be connected to the MCU detects whether there is rain.