Teensy 2.0 – 8 bit AVR ATMEGA32U4 16 MHz USB Development Board
The Teensy is a complete USB-based microcontroller development system, in a very small footprint, capable of implementing many types of projects. All programming is done via the USB port. No special programmer is needed, only a standard "Mini-B" USB cable and a PC or Macintosh with a USB port.
The Teensy with header pins soldered, can be used on a breadboard, which can also be run from the +5 volt from the USB cable. Standard Teensy boards come with solder pads. Either way, all Teensy boards come fully assembled and tested, so no surface mount soldering is needed.
- USB can be any type of device
- AVR processor, 16 MHz
- Single pushbutton programming
- Easy to use Teensy Loader application
- Free software development tools
- Works with Mac OS X, Linux & Windows
- Tiny size, perfect for many projects
- Available with pins for solderless breadboard
- Very low cost & low cost shipping options
Software Development Tools