ISD1760 Digital Audio Recording / Playback Module
- ISD1700 voice module is designed for users who can quickly understand and use the ISD1700 series family chips. It applies to all ISD1700 series chip, with a simple, fully functional characteristics. Recording chip ISD1700 series is a highly integrated, high-performance chips.
- It can be multi-segment recording, sampling rate can be adjusted from 4K to 12K, the power supply can range from 2.4V to 5.5V. ISD1700 there was the new recording prompts, when a new recording after, LED back flash once every few seconds to alert users to new recordings. In addition there are four kinds of sound to prompt the user’s operating results, such as start recording, stop recording, erase, erase all the next one and so on. Recording data is stored in the FLASH chip, without any compression, so there is a better sound quality and power storage.
- Chip has two independent audio signal input channel, microphone input and analog signal inputs.
- In independent key mode, when the operation is completed, a functional chip will automatically enter power-down mode to reduce power consumption. In SPI mode, the user can do more functions on the chip operation. If any memory address for playback on the analog channel configuration register (Analog PathConfiguration register, APC) for reading and writing.
- Size: 5.2CM x 5.5CM
- Power: 5V
- Recording time: 6Khz time 75 seconds, 8Khz for 60 seconds;
- Chip operating frequency 6KHZ and 8KHZ optional;
- With power indicator light, the chip indicator lights;
- Simple operation, no microcontroller or other modules will be able to work directly;
- Chip control pin is already leads to facilitate the control connection
Compare to our ISD1820 Modules, it has following adavantage:
- Longer recording time and mutiple message!
- Controlled not only by buttons but also SPI from MCU
- Better voice quality
- And more expensive.