CC1101 CC1100 Wireless Module
CC1101 CC1100 Wireless Module using high-performance Chipcon’s CC1101 wireless commucications chip from Texas Instruments.
- The maximum transmission data rates up to 500Kbps, rate can modify by software.
- Coverage up to 300~500 meters in open areas.
- with a wireless wake-up features, sensitivity to -110dBm, high reliability,working in the 433MHz frequency band. Compliance ETSI（EN300-220-1 & EN301-439-3), Compliance the requirements of wireless control, no need to apply frequency usage license.
- Operating voltage: 1.8V ~ 3.6V (recommended 3.3V)
- The maximum rate of 500kbps, support for 2-FSK, GFSK and MSK modulation
- Setup softwafe can modify Rate, Power, Frequency
- High sensitivity (1.2Kbps under-110dBm, 1% packet error rate)
- Built-in hardware CRC error detection, and address control
- Lower current consumption (RX in, 15.6mA, 2.4Kbps, 433MHz)
- Programmable control of output power, up to +10 dBm
- Wireless wake-up functionality to support low-power electromagnetic activation, wireless wake-up low-power sleep state of the equipment
- Support the transmission channel before the auto-clean-up visits (CCA), the Carrier Sense System
- Fast frequency changes brought about by a suitable synthesizer frequency hopping system
- Module can be software-based address, software programming is very convenient
- Standard 2.0mm DIP spacing interfaces for embedded applications
- Separate 64-byte RX and TX data FIFO
- Transmission Distance: open to the actual transmission distance 250-300 meters (depending on the specific situation of the environment and communication baud rate settings)
- Dimensions: 58 mm (L) x 18 mm (W) x 12 mm (H)
- Wireless meter reading, industrial remote control, low-power handheld equipment
- Wireless sensing, security systems, Vehicle monitoring
- Industrial data acquisition systems, bio-signal acquisition, hydrological and meteorological monitoring
- Control processing, wireless data connection, telemetry, small wireless network
- Wireless meter reading, access control systems, paging area