Wireless Charging Induction Power Supply Module
The Wireless Charging Module can be applied in electronic equipments in common use for close wireless charging or power supply. Consisted of a transmitter and insulation coil, it could serve as a replacement for the Wireless Power Supply with stable 5V output voltage and maximum 400mA output current. Its small size and insulation coil is more suitable for using in wireless project.
- Stable power supply
- Insulation Coil
- Space-saving design
- Transmitter module dimensions: length 26mm width 11mm height 2.6mm
- Transmitting coil inductance: 7uH (equipped with receiving coil, when the inductance smaller the received output current will be larger, vice verse)
- Receiving coil production (optional): receiving coil could be the same size of the transmitter coil turns, depending on the particular circumstances, adjust the turns untill the received volts sightly higher than the loads voltage will be better.
- Connection: 1-pin negative power (Black); 2-pin to the positive power supply (Red); 3 and 4 pins connect to the external transmitter coil
- Transmitter module Operating voltage: 6V to 9V (can be used 12V when receiving distance is longer)
- Transmitter current: With receiver automatically increase or decrease the size of the load current
- Receiver module output current: 5V / 100 to 400mA
- The sending and receiving distance: 1 to 15mm