3.2” TFT LCD Module 320x240 (With SD Slot & Touch Panel)
This 3.2 inch QVGA TFT LCD Display module has a 65K Color capable LCD with a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels. The module includes Resistive Touch Screen Panel and a Standard SD Card slot. SSD1289 is used to control LCD and the touch panel is controlled by XPT2046.
The module can be interfaced with any MCU like STM32, AVR and 8051 using the 40 pins breakout header that includes SD card and touch panel interface. The module can be driven in 16bit data interface mode.
This LCD Module can be directly plugged into Arduino board using 'TFT LCD Adapter Shield for Arduino' shield. The LCD on this module has a has a wide viewing angle and a decent contrast ratio.
- Display Type: LCD TFT
- Display Size: 3.2 inches - diagonal
- Display Resolution: 320 × 240 pixels
- Display Colors: 65K Colors
- Display Controller: SSD1289
- Touch Screen Type: Resistive
- Touch Screen Controller: XPT2046
- SD Card Type: Standard SD Card Slot with led indicator
- SD Card Interface: SPI interface
- Blacklight: LED Backlight with hardware or software control
- Data Interface: 16 bit interface for microcontrollers
- Interface Header: 40 pin Interface
- Power Supply: +5V
Applications and example code: