1A Lithium Battery Charger Module
- Product Code: SE-DE01-09-0142
- Availability: Back Ordered - Available in 8-10 days
- Charging method: Linear charge
- Charging current: 1A (adjustable)
- Charging precision: 1.5%
- Input voltage: 4.5V to 5.5V
- Full charge pressure: 4.2V
- Charging indicator: Blue Light Charging Red full charge
- Input Interface: mini USB
- Operating Temperature: -10 ° C to +85 ° C
- External dimensions: 25 x 19 x 10mm
- This module uses a very sophisticated charging chip TP4056 external circuit is simple, and good protection performance, high precision charging.
- This module is fully mechanical automatic processing, the SMD parts manufacturing, each module will test before shipment, high reliability.
- This module current self-regulation, as long as you change the fixed resistor in the circuit board, you can change the output caused 100mA-1000mA, very convenient.
- This module is used for single-cell lithium or multi-section parallel lithium rechargeable battery, charging port to take power from the USB.
- Test current ammeter can only be connected in series with the 5V input of the charge sheet.
- Charging current best to be0.37C of the battery capacity, which is the capacity of 0.37 times, such as the 1000mAH battery charging current 400 this is enough. Too fast charge effect poor, rushed over battery voltage out more!
- Charging connector wire can not be too small and too long. This connection resistance. Too fine red over battery voltage out.
- Connected to the battery best good contact. Or red over battery voltage out.
- 5V input voltage is high, such as 5.2 or 5.5, will result in less than 1000mA charging current, this is normal. High voltage chip the fever will automatically reduce the charging current, not to chip burned. About 60 degrees in the work, the chip heat is normal. After all, the charging current is large.
- Input reverse the chip has no effect, but the output (battery terminal) the reverse will burn chip, please note that.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!