Bluetooth Stereo Audio Module for Wireless Speakers
This Bluetooth module designed specifically for Bluetooth speaker products. With high integration, small size and other features, just with a few external components to achieve its powerful. To establish a connection with A2DP, AVRCP transmission and remote control protocol any Bluetooth audio device (such as: Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone, computer, Bluetooth adapter, etc.), the wireless receiver to achieve high-quality stereo audio stream, and on the audio player remote control.
Bluetooth stereo receiver modules to provide users with a remote control button interface, work status indication interface, stereo audio output interface.
- Class2, power level.
- Built-in lithium battery charging circuit.
- Powerful noise elimination circuit.
- The effective transmission distance of up to 20 meters.
- Very low operating voltage VBAT: 3.4 – 4.2v
- Very small surface mount packages: 14x23mm.
- Follow the Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR Bluetooth specification.
- Support for the A2DP V1.2, AVRCP V1.4. Profiles,.
- Integrated EEPROM configurable operating modes and parameters
- Stereo audio output can directly drive 40mW @ 32Ωspeeker without the need for blocking capacitors
- Integrated power-on reset and programmable low-voltage monitoring function
- 5 Switch machine control buttons, including Play Pause, Volume +, volume down, on the one, the next one.
- Support the key auto-connect feature.
- The two indicators are used to indicate the different working conditions
- Various types of high-quality Bluetooth stereo audio receiver equipment.
- Various types of high-quality Bluetooth stereo headphones.